Dr. Meredith Davis is originally from Jacksonville, TX, and she actually graduated as the Valedictorian of her class at Jacksonville High School.
She then attended Texas A&M and graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2009 before pursuing her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry, where she finished in the top 20% of the class.
Over the course of her education, she received several honors and accolades, including the following:
- 1st Place Winner of the Student Research Day Oral Presentation (April of 2012)
- Elected into the Dental Odontological Society (September of 2012)
- Chosen to travel to the Hinman National Research Student Symposium in Memphis, TN (October of 2012)
- Awarded the Certification of Merit by The American Academy of Oral Medicine (May of 2014)
- Awarded the Quintessence Award by The Quintessence Publishing Company (May of 2014)
- Awarded the Eleanor J. Bushee Senior Woman Dental Student Award (May of 2014)
Dr. Davis completed her AEGD Residency at the Baylor College of Dentistry, and today, she has been a proud member of the dental field for three years and counting. She is currently a member of multiple professional organizations, including the American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the Dallas County Dental Society. Her favorite part of her job is getting to know her patients and their families while helping them achieve the smiles they deserve!
Something interesting about Dr. Davis is that she was actually terrified of the dentist growing up to the point that she would scream and cry in the dental chair! Everyone in her life was very surprised that she decided to become a dentist, but she wouldn’t have it any other way.
Dr. Davis is the only child of two loving parents who are currently pastors at Pierces Chapel Assembly of God Church. She has a large and wonderful extended family. She and her husband Jeremy have been married for six great years, and they have a Dachshund named Maggie. Her hobbies include reading, spending time with friends and family, going to local festivals, and travel. She and her husband also attend Forest Meadow Baptist Church in Dallas, and she is very involved in the Praise and Worship Team and the Leadership Committee.